Monday, March 4, 2013

Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location

Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location

Shock Sale Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location very cheapYou looking to find the "Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location" Good news! You can purchase Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location On Sale

Price: $411.98    Updated Price for Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location now
Purchase Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location low price

Product Feature

  • 32" x 60" Shower Tray
  • 5" x 33' Kerdi Banding
  • 3' 3" x 33' Kerdi Membrane
  • (2) Shower Curbs
  • Drain located in the center (Drain Kit sold separately)

Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location Review

I was dubious about this product but gave it a try. I am absolutely amazed how well it works.

I didn't want the traditional mud bed shower pan with its saturation and mildew problems. I also didn't want a steel, cast iron, or fiberglass pan. I wanted clean, durable, beautiful tile, so I wrote a nearly $500 check to someone I didn't know for a product I had never actually seen before. I'm glad I did.

The membrane is awkward to install in large sections but tedious to piece-in in small ones. I got better as I went along but didn't enjoy the experience much. The pre-formed corner pieces and the shower valve and shower arm gaskets are a huge improvement over the traditional installation.

I also installed a "Redi-Niche", which is a pre-formed plastic wall niche designed to fit into standard stud bays. The Kerdi membrane easily adhered to it forming a watertight surface suitable for tile.

I bought the kit from another on-line vendor but I purchased some additional corner pieces from this business. They were prompt.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location ...

Buy Schluter Kerdi Shower Kit-Center Drain Location Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment