Wednesday, August 7, 2013

StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White

StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White

Shock Sale StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White very cheapYou looking to find the "StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White" Good news! You can purchase StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White On Sale

Price: $330.00    Updated Price for StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White now
Purchase StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White low price

StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White Review

The light that this lamp provides is spectacular. I am using the lamp for needlepoint work and the various modes of light (white or yellow) are helpful. I have no complaints about the actual lighting function. I do, however, have some issues with the design. As stated by another reviewer, the function of the extendable arm leaves a lot to be desired. The option of raising and lowering the light is great for this product but they really missed on design. The cable that connects the base of the lamp to the upright pole and subsequently the part that can extend is coiled inside the upright pole. This makes RAISING the extendable arm a breeze but when you want to lower it... forget it. The coil inside the upright serves as a stop inside the pole so the extending arm doesn't go down. After dissecting the entire lamp, we figured out that to lower the arm, you have to twist and lower clockwise at the same time so you are simultaneously making the coiled wire inside the upright pole tight enough to prevent it from hitting the sides (which creates the blockage going down). Now that I know the trick, I will be fine but it took me a while to get there. The other thing that is irritating to me (but not a design flaw) is that the remote control for this lamp is on the same frequency as my TV remote so every time I turn the TV on, my light goes on. Every time I change the channel the lamp either goes on or off. ---- all that said, I plan to keep the lamp and I am sure I will get many good years of use out of it.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White ...

Buy StellaSKY Floor Lamp-White Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment